Tuesday 16 December 2014

Task 1b practical research

Task 1b                        
Practical Research


For this task we were asked to work in pairs and use a range of shutter speeds to see how effective each has on capturing movement within the image. We have to remember that when changing the shutter speed to balance exposure by changing the aperture and ISO settings. As I didn't have a tripod at the time I decided to do it handheld. I took a variation of images using different settings and found that in order to get the type of image I was after. I have to counter balance my image with the other settings. I learn a lot from this practical research task in understanding how to properly operate my camera. The trick is to understand the basic principles and how each element affects the other. In future I will probably try capture motion using a tripod, as I think it'll I would get I will get more effective results. I didn’t fill in the whole sheet for the practical tasks because I was working with two other people at the time and we took are time trying to find a subject that we wish to capture. In future it is best that I think of what I'm trying to capture in order to then apply what I know now about how my camera works to the settings to achieve that goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment